Friday, August 29, 2008

TO BE YOURSELF IN A WORLD WHICH IS CONSTANTLY TRYING TO SOMEBODY ELSE IS THE BIGGEST THING..


Hmm..life is going too fast..and probably i am going too slow..for me relations are much more important than anything else..and i believe...we should make new relations only when we are able to handle old ones..otherwise problems arises..and it defficult to fight trobles when human's emontions are involved..
Different people different things..everything tries to change one’s behaviour..and as I believe..to be yourself in a world which is constantly trying to make you somebody else is the biggest thing..people often change..i have seen them..who have turned strict, stiff ,who have forgot that once they had a great sense of humour..that they were full of life..but thanks to troubles around them..which remains constant and thus successful..
They fight the troubles..fight them selves to overcome the problems..but finally they surrender.. its difficult to solve all the problems..and come out winning..and the easier way is to escape the troubles..but ..difficulties are not just ours..but our near and dear ones are involved..and that stops us to run away..(plus we don’t have enough money to escape)..
In my case..something similar happened..and its keep on repeating its self..(as if we love it..!)..i am too changing..turning negative..fighting life..at one time I laugh like anything..as if I just needed achance to get started with my never stopping smile..and other times I feel totally low.. and believe me..these extremes are killing me..as every other person I want to live happily..fight things but at the end come out as a winner..but I fight fight and fight…get all my energy back..talk to different people..who can help me..suddenly..i feel as if I am back on track again..only till the same problem rise again…and I am back on zero..even people with whom I share things get bored of listening the same things again and again..
You know I love life..because its beautiful..i love the people around me..i love life..because it gives me different challenges and difficult situations..but when I get the same situation again again..i get bored of life..i feel..”NOT AGAIN”..(abhi to sab theek hua tha..)..
Huh..! I don’t want to change myself..i don’t want to get sick of the problem and get moulded according to it..i am a human not a clay with a different identity and uniqueness…oh god..help me not change..into a tough.strict..someone who have forgotten whats life is all about..
Want to be a winner in life..:)

No comments: